ABOUT THE COURSE
Skills & Strategies For Facing Middle School’s Toughest Challenges
In partnership with EVERFI, the nation’s leading skills development program, Character Playbook teaches students critical skills that support their success in both school and life. Using module based experiential learning, Character Playbook supports students in exploring the fundamentals of communication and healthy relationships.
- Social Awareness
- Relationship Skills
- Decision Making
Character PlaybookTM is available in participating NFL team and local United Way markets at no cost to schools.
- Grade Level: 6th-9th
- Recommended Class Fit: Social Studies, English, Health,
- Advisory Course Time: 5* Digital Lessons (20 min.–30 min. each), with optional offline lessons available
- As a teacher, you will receive:
- Training resources and available one-on-one assistance
- Real-time student scores on a personal teacher dashboard
- Curriculum Guide with a detailed course outline
- Supplemental lesson plans
- Alignment guide with your state-specific standards
- Answer key for all course assessments
- Discussion guides
* Two lessons coming soon!
© 2022 NFL Enterprises LLC. NFL and the NFL shield design are registered trademarks of the National Football League.The team names, logos and uniform designs are registered trademarks of the teams indicated. All other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League. NFL footage © NFL Productions LLC.